This is yet another Taste of Home recipe changed a bit to suit my family’s taste buds. The original is here.
Prep: 20-30 minutes
Cooking time: 20-30 minutes
- 1box spaghetti (I like Barilla Plus.)
- 4 cups cubed chicken breast, sprinkled with lemon-pepper seasoning and cooked
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Cook spaghetting according to package. While it is boiling, mix together cooked chicken, spinach, cream of chicken soup, mayo, sour cream and lemon-pepper seasoning. After spaghetti is finish cooking, drain and return to large pot. Add chicken mixture and mix well.
In a small saucepan, wisk together milk and flour. Add bouillon. Bring to a boil over medium heat, and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Pour over spaghetti mixture and mix well.
Place spaghetti mixture in 13×9 baking dish. Top with mozzerella, bread crumbs and parmesan.
Bake, uncovered, at 350ºF for 20-30 minutes, or until heated through.