…I decided that I must sit down and share with you some earth-shattering, world-changing news. Oh, who am I kidding? I have no inspiration to write right now. At all. And Issa tagged me with this meme, and I thought, “What the hey…I’ll do it”. So, for your reading pleasure: 25 things about me.
1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Kathy Bates, but I never knew that before. I do always remember that the day before my birthday is Helen Keller’s birthday. Why do I remember that? I have a habit of remembering random, useless facts and forgetting major events in my life.
2. Where was your first kiss? The one on the playground where I ended up kicking the poor kid in the nuts because I really wanted him to leave me alone? Or the one in the stairwell in the high school band room? Yeah…I’m ca-lass-ay and not at all a band nerd.
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? Does forking count? (That was funny!)
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Um…yeah. Bridget = diva.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? Attitude.
7. What really turns you off? Bad attitude, rudeness. Don’t be an ass…nobody likes an asshole.
8. What do you order at Starbucks? I don’t like Starbucks. (GASP!!) I really don’t like coffee. (What’s wrong with her??)
9. What is your biggest mistake? Maybe not a mistake, but my biggest regret is that I didn’t go on the study abroad program that I looked into in college.
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? No…unless you count childbirth.
11. Say something totally random about yourself. I really love the California Raisins and the Christmas Claymation movie from the eighties. We had 3 whole sets of the California Raisins that they used to sell at Hardee’s. (Don’t judge me…)
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? I get it all the time: “You look so much like somebody…OH!!! I know! Molly Ringwold”.
13. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? Even without having kids, I’d watch Disney movies. (My favorites are the tween movies…don’t tell!)
14. Did you have braces? Nope, but I always wanted them when I was younger.
15. Are you comfortable with your height? Yeah…it’s helpful when trying to get through crowds of people, I just duck and push on through.
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? When Marshall proposed, he sent me on a scavenger hunt, followed by him singing to me. Perfect. Cheesy, but perfect.
17. When do you know it’s love? When you do.
18. Do you speak any other languages? Barely. I can ask where the bathroom is in Spanish. That’s what’s really important. (I could probably have a conversation as long as I didn’t have to conjugate any verbs.)
19. Have you ever been to tanning salon? Not no, but hell no. Have you seen my pasty white skin???
20. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yep. It’s not as cool as I thought it would be.
21. What’s something that really annoys you? Rudeness. See #7.
22. What’s something you really like? Reading a good book while cuddled up under a heavy blanket and a hot mug of apple cider beside me.
23. Can you dance? Not well.
24. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? Nope.
25. Tag 5 people! Yeah, I don’t really tag people in stuff like this. Do it if you want to, or leave tidbits of info in the comments!