As of tomorrow, Marshall and I will have been married for 10 years.
We don’t usually do much for our anniversary, but this year?
He’s taking me on a mystery trip!
Each day, I get one clue.
So far I have:
1. We will fly Delta
2. The hotel has 31 floors.
3. The weather there is forecasted to be better than the weather here.
4. The flight will take no more than 3 hours.
5. There is a river near where we are staying.
6. We will be remaining in the Eastern Time Zone.
7. It’s a city I’ve been to before.
**I’ve been to a fair number of cities on the East Coast, so that really doesn’t help me out all that much.**
8. Dress code for the event Sunday: a Sunday type dress, but not “churchy”
9. Weather Forecast:
10. (I’ll find out the city once we get to the airport.)
A package was delivered yesterday with the mysterious tickets.
And although I’m pretty excited about the mystery destination and the mystery plans,
I am most excited about taking a trip with just the two of us!
Have you ever been on a mystery trip? Where’d you go?