Remember those emails you used to get that asked you all those questions and you’d answer the questions and reply back to the person who sent it and also send it along to a few other folks to see if they were
also procrastinators looking for an excuse to avoid real work also interesting people who like to answer silly questions just for fun? Well, my friend Emily did a blog edition one. And then so did Shireen. And probably a few other people who have nothing better to do are also procrastinators have really exciting lives.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I’m pretty sure the answer is no. I do know that I was originally supposed to be named Meredith, but my grandfather said he’d call me Mary (read: May-ree in Southernese) and my mom decided a new name was a better solution than trying to break that.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
When I looked at my little baby in a big girl bed.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I like the way I type. Does that count?
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I hate sandwiches. Like really hate them. But if I have to eat a sandwich, I like the rotisserie chicken one.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yep. A lot of ‘um.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Um…maybe. I can be pretty moody and overly chatty.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Not any more! Thank goodness!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Not a chance in hades. Not even if you paid me.
Well…depends on how much you’d pay me.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
The granola crunch I make with cranberries and nuts
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
That question would imply that I actually wear shoes, much less shoes with laces.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
My name means strong, which is probably irony at its height.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Hold the ice cream and just give me the waffle cone.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My arms. They look like sausages in most long sleeve shirts.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Subtlety? Patience? Timeliness?
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Shoes are almost as overrated as pants. Who needs them?
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A french fry. Yep. Just one. But I’m about to eat more!
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The sound of children playing in the yard, big trucks driving down the highway, the wind, and one lone bird calling.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Big Dip O’Ruby Metallic, which is the same color (but not name) of the nail polish I usually use.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Apple cider or “Christmas” smells
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
Very, but I don’t talk politics often. Friendships are more important to me than politics.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Mountain. You can’t get sand up your crack (as easily) in the mountains.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
College football #godawgs
27. HAIR COLOR?
Auburn/Brown. Depends on how much time I spend in the sun.
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
I used to before I had Lacik eye surgery
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
That’s a hard one. I like most food.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Heh. You said happy endings.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Pitch Perfect, which was acca-awesome!
(That’s thanks to you, Shireen.)
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black. (Shocking, I know.)
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter. You can add clothes all you want when you need to get warm. You can only get so nekkid.
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
All Natural Hazelnut Ghiradelli Luxe Milk Chocolate, which would appear is no longer being made. ::sob::
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Absolutely nothing. It’s a generic (formerly) black mouse pad.
40. FAVORITE SOUND?
41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
Is all an option? I’m partial to show tunes, folksy stuff, and classical.
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Europe. My grandmother took me when I turned 16.
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I sing a little.
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
It took longer than I thought it would…which is typical, I suppose.
But yeah, it was kinda fun.
Wanna play along? Post and link back to me or just email your response the old school way. 🙂