Disclosure: This post is part of my week of giveaways.
I did not receive any compensation for this post.
The opinions below are all mine & I am thrilled to share about my favorite piece of jewelry.
Many thanks to Lisa, the owner of StudioJewel, for the $75 gift card to her shop.
I realized He was holding me in the palm of His hand. He cared more than I could imagine. But I needed a daily reminder. I wanted to be reassured. I did not want to get so desperate as to do something stupid. So I gave myself a reminder. A permanent one.I had the words tattooed to my wrist… CHILD OF GOD. I AM a daughter of the King. He created me. He cares for me. Even if NO ONE else does. And EVERY time I see my tattoo I smile and feel that reassurance.
But it’s not just the Hebrew letters or the simple and beautiful craftsmanship that makes StudioJewel jewelry so special; it’s the heart and passion behind each piece of jewelry that Lisa designs. She is an artist and each piece of jewelry is a masterpiece. Just look at all the beautiful pieces! Especially this one, the bracelet that will someday be mine. Someday! Think of how sweet it would be with a bit of Proverbs 31 on the bangle and a tag for each of my babies.
I’m sure you saw something you loved. What was it? Would you like to win a $75 gift certificate to Lisa’s store? There are 6 possible ways to enter, but you must do the first one for the others to count. Each entry must be in a separate comment. The giveaway will run until 11:59pm EST on June 30th. Winner will be chosen using Random.org and will be notified by email. If winner does not respond within 24 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- To enter you must leave one comment (not on Facebook but in the comment section below) letting me know which Studio Jewel piece you love the most.
Additional Entries (must be entered separately to count):
- Share about this giveaway on Facebook and leave your status url in the comments below. (Not sure how? Click here.)
- Pin this post on pinterest and leave your pin url in the comments below.
- “Like” StudioJewel on Facebook and then leave a comment below letting me know that you did.
- Follow StudioJewel owner Lisa on Twitter and then leave a comment below letting me know that you did.
- Follow StudioJewel on Pinterest and then leave a comment below letting me know that you did.